Atos Origin Launches New Initiative - ‘Maximize Manufacturing Together’ - at SAPPHIRE® ’06 Paris
Atos Origin is organizing three conferences during the event:
- •Tuesday 30 May, 14.00 – 14.45 – Customer case study on SIBEG - a Coca Cola bottler and distributor - who engaged Atos Origin to build an order management solution to be used by their salespeople and key customers. Within one year, Sibeg produced the entire system, which also included a wireless integrated materials traceability system.
- Speakers: Natale Lia, Supply Chain Director, SIBEG and Joe Caterini, Solution Manager, Atos Origin. Location: Trade Industries Theater
- Tuesday 30 May, 14.00 – 14.45 – “Bringing identity management and security to SAP NetWeaver”, how to create an extended global enterprise that is cost effective, flexible, and highly secure.
- Speaker: Arnaud Bourgeois, Global IT Infrastructure Manager, Atos Origin. Location: ESA/SAP Services Theater
- Wednesday 31 May, 12.00 -12.45 - “SAP Solutions Empower Business Excellence at Atos Origin”. Discover the impacts that SAP applications have on the customer’s management and maintenance of its business.
- Speakers: Marc Assuied, Manager, Atos Origin and Nico Gosselt, Manager, Atos Origin. Location: Services Industries Theater
Atos Origin has over 20 years experience working with SAP applications and is an SAP Global Services Partner, a SAP Global Hosting Partner, and a member of the SAP NetWeaver® Partnership Initiative. Atos Origin has more than 4,400 SAP consultants around the globe and operates SAP Certified Data Centres in all geographical regions.
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are EUR 5.5 billion and it employs over 47,000 people in 40 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has a client base of international blue-chip companies across all sectors. Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market and trades as Atos Origin, Atos Euronext Market Solutions, Atos Worldline and Atos Consulting.
Global Public Relations Office