Leading by Example
“Our ambition is to be recognized as the preferred responsible European IT company with a global reach, providing support to our customers as they reinvent their growth models in challenging economic periods.”
Thierry Breton, Chairman and CEO
Our corporate responsibility is part of our three-year plan Ambition 2016 strategy and is based on 3 strategic axes, which respond to our 4 high level challenges
3 strategic axes
Our 4 main challenges
|Being a responsible employer
|Being a responsible employer attracting and nurturing talented people from diverse backgrounds, promoting collaborative working and well-being at work.
|Generating value for clients through sustainable and innovative solutions
|Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction by providing the most relevant services to transform business and anticipate clients’ needs.
|Being an ethical and fair player within Atos’ sphere of influence
|Conducting business in an ethical and responsible way in all of our spheres of influence, including our supply chain operations and developing local economies.
|Managing the corporate environmental footprint
|Improving the environmental efficiency of our operations by reducing their energy and carbon intensity, and encouraging a transition to a decarbonized business.
Atos is widely credited with the highest standards for its pioneering efforts in sustainability.
- For the 4th consecutive year, Atos fulfilled the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) of application level A+ for its Corporate Responsibility Integrated Report. The overall report was externally assured by an external auditor.
- Atos awarded membership of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index World for the third year,
- Atos is once again listed on the A List of the CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014,
- Atos achieved Gold recognition level based on its EcoVadis CSR rating.
Delivering growth through sustainable solutions – building the Firms of the future
Atos has developed a complete portfolio of innovative sustainability solutions to help its clients become Firms of the Future and move towards sustainable business, while reducing costs and improving efficiency.
- By establishing a global ecosystem with partners such as SAP, Siemens, International Olympic Committee, EMC, VMWare, XEROX..., we have produced a winning business model for Atos, for our clients and for society.
Ambition Zero Carbon
Atos aims to take action to reduce carbon emissions through measurement, reduction, reporting and using offsetting tools and decarbonized energy sources.
- We are, historically, the 1st global IT provider to offer a fully integrated carbon neutral hosting services through our Ambition Zero Carbon program.
- In 2014 we reduced the carbon intensity of our operations by 46% compared to 2012 baseline. Atos is on track to reduce the carbon intensity of its operations by 50% by the end of 2015 compared to 2012.
Our Wellbeing@work internal program is transforming our company, setting new standards for our workplaces and the way we collaborate. Thanks to our internal social collaboration tool blueKiwi which counts over 8000 active communities.
BlueKiwi is reinventing the way we work at Atos – and it can also transform the workplaces of our customers.
Visit the 2015 Corporate Responsibility Report website
Read the latest publications from our experts
From Green to Growth with Enterprise Sustainability
Do you want to implement sustainability strategies in a way that makes your business more efficient, cost effective and competitive? Atos is helping manufacturing businesses deliver Enterprise Sustainability to drive business growth.
Download the Corporate Responsibility Report 2012 app for tablet
Atos implements SAP® Sustainability Performance Management to improve the quality of reporting of its corporate responsibility performance indicators
Atos receives the highest GRI rating of A+ for its 2012 Corporate Responsibility Integrated Report
Atos is the official partner of the ‘Global Conference’, organized by The Planet Workshops, for the fourth consecutive year