Developing strategies to safeguard all aspects of your business during unforeseeable disruptions
In the event of a power failure, fire, flood or disaster, you can’t afford a disruption in business. Team with Atos. We will help you evaluate what’s critical to your day-to-day business, then develop a sound strategy for event management, disaster recovery and business continuity.
One Answer to Several Questions
If you’re developing a new business continuity plan (or analyzing your current one)… if you need RTO, RPO or expert advice or testing… if you wish to store and manage your continuity plans off site but still control accessibility, we’ve got it covered.
Choose Atos, and you’re gaining an expert who can help you:
- Reduce uncertainty in the event of a disaster
- Fully analyze the business impact of unplanned events
- Document your business continuity procedures
- Ensure data availability in the event of a disaster
- Regularly test your business continuity plans, with defined success criteria
- Adhere to good governance practices through professional preparation.
Not Just Experienced… Accredited
Atos is a corporate partner of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI), and we use their methodologies to help analyze, design and plan your business continuity strategy. Our experienced business continuity consultants use BS25999 guidance and software tools to deliver:
- Business impact analysis
- Risk assessment
- Requirements analysis
- Solution planning and design
- Testing assistance
- Invocation support
- Secure hosting of plans.