Evolution in manufacturing: staying ahead in a dynamic world
Manufacturers have always had to tackle the core challenges of supply, operations, innovation and changing customer demand. But now collaborative manufacturing, mass-customization and long-term sustainability demand a reappraisal of industry fundamentals.
Atos is the leading provider of professional services to manufacturing and natural resources in Western Europe, and a major player worldwide. We have specialist experience spanning many sub-sectors of discrete, process and consumer packaged goods.
We are experienced in the mission critical domains of manufacturing operations excellence; product and service innovation; global supply chain management; and in customer loyalty and brand equity.
As a global company, we are positioned to support our manufacturing clients right across their increasingly globalized operations.
We have a particularly strong focus on Manufacturing Execution Systems and on Product Lifecycle Management. In both of these specialties we combine attention to detail with a desire to help manufacturers identify and impose best-practice across their value chains.
In addition to our industry-specific expertise in manufacturing systems, we also deliver on foundation IT, helping drive out cost and increase performance.
What can we do for you?
1. Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Collaboration
- Global Logistics
- Global Supply Chain Networks
2. Operational Excellence
- Plant productivity, flexibility, product quality and sustainability
- Integration and data management delivering, efficiency, speed and accuracy
3. Product Service & Innovation
- Innovation cycle and time-to-market
- Product, service & project complexity
- Globalization & Global Markets
4. Customer Loyalty & Brand Equity
- Customer-driven business strategies
- Brand Equity
- Downstream business